Our Preventative Maintenance program will extend the life of your equipment and save you money in the long run by reducing your equipment’s down time.
Regardless of the number of machines in your facility and no matter what their workloads, our customized preventive maintenance programs are vital to ensure peak efficiency.
During each preventative maintenance visit, all equipment covered under the agreement will be inspected, cleaned inside and outside, lubricated and adjusted according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Upon the completion of our visit, we will complete a Preventative Maintenance Checklist that will indicate any repairs required to avoid down time in your facility.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM TOTAL FITNESS REPAIRS PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- test overall functionality
- check all switches, heart rate monitors, power cords/plugs & batteries where applicable
- clean interior of the machine and vacuum if dust build-up has developed
- inspect all plastic panels, housing, displays, covers and re-secure any loose housing (provided hardware is not custom and would need to be ordered)
- inspect grips and upholstery
- inspect any pedals, pedal straps, foot pads
- inspect frames, arms and welds for wear or faults
- inspect and adjust running belts, drive belts and chains if required, to manufacturer’s specs.
- inspect any motor brushes
- lubricate accessible parts, i.e.: elevation shafts, bike chains, treadmill decks if required, to manufacturer’s specs.
(Please note: treadmill drive rollers have sealed bearings and as result they require no maintenance. We will however test them under load to determine if they are functioning properly.)
- inspect cables, chains, kevlar belts, pulleys, guide rods, mounts, fasteners, cover plates, weight stack plates and pins, upholstery, adjustment knobs and pins, any attachments and frame.